Fantasee Lighting sells new and used Lighting and rigging equipment, effects, soft goods and
staging. We stock lamps, tape, gel, tie line, fluids and other expendables, available at
competitive prices. Contact our Sales Department for more information.
- Lighting, control, staging and rigging for temporary or permanent installations
- Design consultation services
- Quotation for equipment and services from your specifications or our consultation
- Site surveys and system recommendations
- Budget planning and cost management systems based on your needs
- CAD design plans
- Sub-contracting of electrical contractors and labor if needed
- Installation supervision, system wiring, testing and troubleshooting
- Focusing and adjustments of lighting systems
- User training
- System maintenance and programming
Fantasee Lighting sells new and gently used lighting, control and rigging equipment from all the major manufacturers in our industry. We also sell lamps, gel, tape and other expendable supplies at competitive prices. We are authorized dealers for Columbus McKinnon, Martin and numerous other suppliers.
Our sales associates are experienced professionals from every discipline in the entertainment industry, and include lighting designers, programmers, riggers and technicians with practical experience in theatrical productions, television and film, Houses of Worship, corporate events and live concerts.
From conception through installation, we can help you create a system that exceeds your needs and specifications. Contact your Fantasee Lighting Sales Associate.
ETC / Electronic Theatre Controls – Certified Services
We are a full service entertainment lighting company in SE Michigan that has on staff ETC trained and certified technicians.
This provides us with the unique ability to help with maintenance, programming and training of ETC product lines. Services include:
- Dimming system testing, repairs, software upgrades and cleaning
- Custom programing of control systems to meet specific needs
- Control console staff training for new installations
- Service, repairs and training of ETC lighting systems
Loss prevention / new installations
New control systems, LED lighting and automated lighting systems can be complex and unfamiliar to contractors, installers and users. Often mistakes are made from lack of understanding or training that can be prevented, saving time and money if our expertise is brought in early.
Contact us to come out before the installation begins to:
- Discuss technical aspects with contractors and installers to help prevent unnecessary wiring or installation errors
- Review system equipment as it is un-packed on site to verify compliance with specifications
- Configure and test equipment during the installation process
- Review important considerations of installing LED lighting with electricians and contractors.
Fantasee’s installation projects include theaters, auditoriums, churches, civic centers, casinos, museums, exhibits, showrooms, art galleries, nightclubs, retail centers, schools and universities.
Greater Grace Temple Church Auditorium, Southfield, MI
Winstar Casino Casino Effects Lighting, Thackerville, OK
Weber’s Inn Canopy LED Lighting, Ann Arbor, MI
Detroit Science Center IMAX Theater, Detroit, MI
Wayne State University Shaver Music Hall, Detroit, MI
Skekinah Christian Church Skekinah Auditorium, Ann Arbor, MI
University Of Michigan East Quad Auditorium, Ann Arbor, MI
Cross Point Church Cross Point Auditorium, Walled Lake, MI
Madonna University Kresge Hall, Livonia, MI